1. How to get access to data by a consultant?
Consortia members are allowed to share the CCSD Community Data Consortium Program data with a consultant provided that both parties (Member organization and the consultant) sign a file sharing agreement. This agreement will have to be provided by CCSD. To begin this procedure email us the following information:
- Name and email address of the Consortium Lead
- Name and email address of the consultant
- Name of the project that the consultant will be working on
- Date at which the consultant will no longer require access to the data catalogue
Once that information is provided, we can work with you to enable temporary access to the files.
2. Can I get a copy of the Consortium agreement / MOU?
See the 2012-2017 Memorandum of Agreement template in the Resources section.
3. What data do I get when I sign on?
See Schedule B for the products under consideration for the 2012-2017 Membership Agreement cycle.
4. How can I share the Data?
Schedule C in the MOA is the CCSD Data Product Sharing License. This explains how you can share the data.
5. How can I use the Data?
Schedule D in the MOA is the Consortium End Use License Agreement. It explains how you can use the data.