Sharing Information WG / Diffusion d'information GT
Terms of Reference
Téléconférences ou réunions / Meetings :
- Sept. 16, Participation at the Leads Teleconference, Ted will introduce the work.
Sept. 7, 2:15~3:30PM, Teleconference
- Ted, Leigh, Mo and Tracey participated.
- What do we do with Data? Consolidate that information.
- List of what we published
- Networking results e.g. local reports on seniors
- Catalog of reports - future
- Collect testimonials of what was done with data, what they have been able to do, programs informed, best practices, etc.
- Encourage this type of exchange at local leads meetings.
- Marketing pitch - Participation in the Consortium saves dollars and spreads knowledge & avoids local purchase duplication
- Action: (1) Leigh & Ted to send their reports. (2) Ted Hildebrand from Community Development Halton was voted the lead of this WG. (3) Ted solicit some of this info at Halton consortium meeting, (4) Tracey post notes and documents (5) Ted to introduce the group at the Leads meeting on Sept. 16.
- Use of New Media to Disseminate results (Ted Attended some session): My Charity Connects
- Finding ways to disseminate our work: Networked Nonprofit
Membres / Members :
- WG Lead, Ted Hildetbrandt, Director, Social Planning, Community Development Halton, (905) 632-1975, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Momodou Jeng, Manager, Social Research and Planning, City of London, (519) 661-2500, ext. 2739, email@example.com
- Leigh Golden, Manager, Social Planning, Region of Waterloo, (519) 883-2376, LGolden@regionofwaterloo.ca